It seems as though I've been nominated for another blogger award - the Liebster Award - by H. over at The Road Less Traveled. Thank you very much to that blogger who felt I deserved the award - I`m honored!
This award is meant to be given to bloggers with less than 200 followers in the spirit of fostering new connections.
Liebster: German for dearest, beloved, favorite.
Here are the rules for the award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, and link back to them.
2. Reveal your top five picks, and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award to your blog.
4. Hope that the 5 people you've sent it to send it along to their 5 favorites!
So, here are my top five picks:
1. Yolk: A blog about eggs and sperm
2. Cure for Boredom
3. Everyone else but me
4. Barren Lazza
5. Got love, been married... (squeaks in with 200 followers)






1 comments on "The Liebster Award"
Aw, thanks for the award! Glad to see things are going well with you :)
Post a Comment