Oh, yes, the betas are at zero! Finally. Feels like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. Now - if only aunt flow would be on her merry way! She's quite the character, that aunt o' mine.
So, now I have the scoping to look forward to on Thursday, and then supposedly I'll have my protocol mapped for me on the following Tuesday. I'll know soon what drugs I'll be on and how much and how long for each, and I may even have a rough idea of when the shake down will happen!
It's a ways away yet, but still, maybe I can feel a little hopeful again, as long as my body cooperates with me for the next 3 months. Ha! We'll see.
But today, I celebrate. Alone, but still, I celebrate. The smallest of victories can sometimes have the greatest significance; it's all relative, really.






0 comments on "Finally :)"
Post a Comment