September 23, 2010

What next?


Well, the D&C went well, I guess.

Trouble is on my last ultrasound the cyst that's been hanging out on one of my ovaries is much larger now and has an abnormal composition within it. So, it's got to come out. Grrr.
So it looks like October 22 will be the date of the laproscopic cystectomy - just waiting to hear back from my RE's office to confirm. I'll have another follow-up appointment just prior to that (I'm assuming to discuss pre-surgical this and that...) and then another protocol appointment probably in November. My RE doesn't want to stim me until that growth is gone, so there was no discussion of drugs/calendars at my appointment this Tuesday past.
One good thing though was my AFC - it was higher this time, with a count of 14 (up from 12), and given that my dominant follicles would suppress optimal follicle growth, it could be even higher than that given where I was at in my cycle. Which was nice.
So, now we're wait and see again. Wait on the lap. And then maybe a protocol appointment. But in the meantime, I need to heal from the D&C, have the lap and then have a couple of normal cycles before they'll consider touching me with needles...
Patience is definitely not my strong suit. Boo-urns.

0 comments on "What next?"

Lurkers...

Blogger Awards Won:

Blogger Awards Won:

be IN
 

A Bug Odyssey: a journey through infertility Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved Bug Blog Designed by BugBlogger