Man oh man, it never ends.
My hysteroscopy today showed that I have retained pregnancy tissue - so I'll have to have a D&C and start antibiotics as soon as possible.
I also wasn't expecting to see the scarring I did - let's just hope that everything heals up nicely after I have this stupid D&C.
I'm so upset - not just because going through the pain of the misoprostol was all-for-not, but also that now I have to have this procedure done by myself - hubby being away for work and all.
So - I still have my protocol appointment on Tuesday, but now I'm thinking by the time I have 2-3 normal cycles post D&C, it'll be at least February before we'd be able to cycle.
Now I'm wondering if I should just wait until hubby's home from work in May to start anything.
I don't know how much more disheartened I can be. If I didn't feel defeated before, I sure as hell do now. :(






0 comments on "FML."
Post a Comment