April 08, 2011

A quick one today.


Just a quick little post today while I wait for my dinner to cook.

I just want to say, from the bottom of my heart: thank you. Thank you for reading this crap, thanks for checking up on me, thanks for posting your comments, thanks for making me feel better about this shitastic journey.

But most of all: thanks for letting me know I'm not alone. That we have each other.
Photobucket

2 comments on "A quick one today."

Hopeandcourage said...

Love the new blog. Hate the crap you've had to go through recently. Fingers are crossed for you that June/July are going to be YOUR months and you'll be starting the adventure of your life when you move.

onewish on April 11, 2011 at 9:55 AM said...

HUGS! So many hugs! I have everything crossed for you! It is so your turn, your time!

Lurkers...

Blogger Awards Won:

Blogger Awards Won:

be IN
 

A Bug Odyssey: a journey through infertility Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved Bug Blog Designed by BugBlogger