October 02, 2010

Another appointment.


Well, today is pre-op appointment day for the removal of my lovely ovarian cyst. I'm sure it'll just be a bunch of paperwork and logistics, and hopefully I'll be able to get a time for the actual surgery - as of yet I only know the date.

My mom has agreed to come into the city to take me to my surgery, which is nice. She'll probably spend a few days with me, making sure I'm healing alright before she makes the long trek home again. Thank goodness she's around this time to take me - my husband is going nuts with worry being so far away. At least she'll be able to put his mind at ease.

I was scared at first to have the surgery; I was so worried about my ovarian reserve and how this may effect it negatively. Now that I don't have the option, I actually feel a little relieved - and truth be told? a little excited that I'll finally be done with this stupid thing.

I'm almost hoping that at my appointment today she'll ultrasound me - I'm curious to know how my uterus is healing and whether my lining is back to normal yet post-D&C. (I'm not sure how long these things tend to take...)

Other than that, I've been working a bit here and there on my sewing (another blog - lol) mostly to try and keep my mind off of all of this mess, and counting down the days until I get to see my husband again.

0 comments on "Another appointment."

Lurkers...

Blogger Awards Won:

Blogger Awards Won:

be IN
 

A Bug Odyssey: a journey through infertility Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved Bug Blog Designed by BugBlogger