October 31, 2010

It's Hallowe'en...


And I'm locked up in the house with all of the lights off.

Normally I decorate and hand out mass amounts of candy, but this year, with a sore tummy, I just can't handle an 80lb lab and hand out goodies myself. So the kids are a sufferin', theys are.

I'm still having a lot of pain in my bladder and bowels when I, ahem, do my bodily business. My bleeding has picked up so I've a call into my surgeon at my FC to see what she says. I'm sure she'll call tomorrow.

I'm back on the wagon tomorrow with a bit of exercise and back to massage therapy. I think I'll use up as much as I can of my benefits before I end up losing my stupid job to cutbacks at work. Bastards. Anywho. I digress.

I need to email my acupuncturist to see if she'll be around in December - I meant to do that the other day but forgot. Mind like a sieve.

I've been doing a bit of retail therapy - online... heehee. Managed to pick up some goodies from Avon (really excited to try their new scent of bubble bath - Spiced Pumpkin) and I bought a couple of things from Old Navy:
O.N. Citizen Surplus Jacket

O.N. Zip-Neck Tunic

Now - will they fit? who knows. We'll see.

Happy Hallowe'en.



0 comments on "It's Hallowe'en..."

Lurkers...

Blogger Awards Won:

Blogger Awards Won:

be IN
 

A Bug Odyssey: a journey through infertility Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved Bug Blog Designed by BugBlogger