October 05, 2010

Retail therapy?


So, uh, DH pooh-poohed the buying of the new vehicle. He had a good point; better to pay down our line-of-credit before the new year as much as possible before we go and put a mass amount of IVF/PGD moola on it...

But, come on. Retail therapy rocks. I had to buy *something*...

So, here it is. I've decided to replace my dinnerware. I've been saving for a new dining room table for eons, and hopefully will have it before Christmas. And then I was walking past the dish-section in Ikea, and fell in love with some simple (but I think elegant) dishes. Love them.

I have to be very sneaky about this. DH is away across country, but he checks the credit card and bank statements. Like he doesn't trust me or something? *snicker* So, I get a little cash out weekly, and head down to the Ikea to pick up a few more dishes. Heehee. Here they are:
Ikea's 365+ Dinnerware, plate, in light turquoise

Bowl, 365+ Dinnerware

I love them. And the square plates are practical! They fit better in my cupboard ;) By the time DH comes home I should have all of our old crap plates replaced. 

Retail therapy is *good*.



0 comments on "Retail therapy?"

Lurkers...

Blogger Awards Won:

Blogger Awards Won:

be IN
 

A Bug Odyssey: a journey through infertility Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved Bug Blog Designed by BugBlogger