October 16, 2010

Less than a week...


... until I kiss this ovarian cyst/growth/lesion/whatever! good-bye!

It's exciting to think I'll finally be rid of it. Yippee! I don't know if it's had anything to do with my extremely bad skin for the last 8 months, but one can hope that with it's removal maybe I'll be a little more 'glowy', LOL. Too bad it's a non-functional cyst :p . Poopy.

I have my pre-operative appointment with the hospital booked for October 21, and then in the next day under that *lovely* general anesthetic again. Apparently how well you fair through the drugs depends a lot on the anesthesiologist. Hopefully he's as good as the last one I had :)

Other than that, nothing much is new around here. Just got back from vacation back east, and it was gorgeous there. Beautiful weather, friendly people, and I got a chance to put my feet in the Atlantic in Atlantic Canada for the first time ever.

I'm still waiting to hear back on a follow-up appointment with my RE, hopefully to determine a protocol, and we'll see if I can get in before Christmas for it. Hubby comes back in December, so it would be nice to have him there at that appt if at all possible, but we'll see.

It looks more and more like it'll be March before we cycle; we'll see though what the doc says after my surgery. (If I over-estimate our start date maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised when we can start earlier. [self-induced psychological mind-games...]).

0 comments on "Less than a week..."

Lurkers...

Blogger Awards Won:

Blogger Awards Won:

be IN
 

A Bug Odyssey: a journey through infertility Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved Bug Blog Designed by BugBlogger