November 10, 2010

Humble roots.


I hope I never forget all of the pain and heartache that I'm going through now and will go through in the coming days/months/years dealing with infertility. It's very easy to forget how hard the climb was when you finally reach the top.

Be humble and have humility - I have to remember to remind myself of this mantra daily. Remember your roots; remember those who've supported you through the years.

Remember the women you've met who are battling IF. Respect those women and their thoughts and views and feelings if you ever get to see the other side of IF.

Remember what it was like. Remember how it felt. Remember how it hurt.
Photobucket

0 comments on "Humble roots."

Lurkers...

Blogger Awards Won:

Blogger Awards Won:

be IN
 

A Bug Odyssey: a journey through infertility Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved Bug Blog Designed by BugBlogger