
In all seriousness - I don't know what I would do without my friends, virtual and otherwise. Honestly.
You ground me. You listen to me. You comfort me. You never judge - just offer your candid opinions. You're there when I need a shoulder to cry on or a vent to be read. You educate me by sharing your knowledge and experiences. You offer me rides to appointments, knowing that my husband's not here to take me.
I can't imagine traveling this journey alone - and by alone, I mean without friends. You are amazing people. I'm truly blessed to have you all in my life. You've all been there for me when no one else was.
So thank you. Thank you for putting up with me, and for listening to me bitch, whine and complain ('cause we all know, I'm good at it). And not just about infertility - about my husband's work situation and about family issues. You all deserve a medal. Thank you for all of your hugs, virtual and in person.
Thank you for caring enough to read my daily rantings on here.
And truth be told, maybe I am just a little insane...





0 comments on "Without you, I'd be insane!"
Post a Comment