January 05, 2011

So much for 2011 being better.


UGH!
So frustrating. I talked with my case nurse today. I can't seem to catch a goddamn break.

Because my clinic has been waiting so long for a tech who can do PGD biopsies, when the new one finally immigrates here in March there's a chance that there will be a wait list for PGD cycles to start.

Apparently there are several of us waiting to start this stupid process.

So by my calculations from what she was saying, now we're looking at June/July cycle. So that'll be:

- 42 months (or 3.5 years) of TTC
- 2 fertility clinics, 4 REs
- 24 months with a fertility clinic of some sort (17 months with our current; 7 with our previous)
- 4 Genetic Counsellors, 3 Geneticists (New York, Detroit, Vancouver)
- Numerous ultrasounds and bloodtests
- A cancelled clomid-IUI cycle (in all fairness, due to a miraculous natural BFP)
- 1 T2 miscarriage (m/c at 12w5d; baby stopped growing at 8w2d)
- A Hysteroscopy
- A D&C
- A Laproscopic Cystectomy
and I haven't even fucking cycled yet. Seriously.

I AM a STIRRUP QUEEN.

Now give me the chance to have a baby. Please.
Photobucket

0 comments on "So much for 2011 being better."

Lurkers...

Blogger Awards Won:

Blogger Awards Won:

be IN
 

A Bug Odyssey: a journey through infertility Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved Bug Blog Designed by BugBlogger