January 17, 2011

Today is Your day.


Today I remember what could have been.

Today is your due date. Today was your due date.

I just want you to know, little bug, that even though I was so apprehensive about you, about losing you, I loved you from the moment I peed on that stick. And the love grew as I peed on the next 12 sticks. And as the days went by, days turned into weeks, my love grew and grew.

The first time your daddy and I saw you on that ultrasound monitor was magical. We could see your fluttering heart, your little head and your limb buds. You looked like a little alien, but you were beautiful. You were ours. A product of our love. A true miracle to us after trying so long to create you.

Thanksgiving was tough. Christmas was hard. Your day today will be brutal. Your daddy is away working and the poor dog is stuck here trying to console me (ok, let's be honest - I'm trying to smother him with love today and he keeps running away, mad that I'm so up in his grill).

Mummy loves you little buggy, I wish you were here with me today. We will always remember you.
Photobucket

0 comments on "Today is Your day."

Lurkers...

Blogger Awards Won:

Blogger Awards Won:

be IN
 

A Bug Odyssey: a journey through infertility Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved Bug Blog Designed by BugBlogger