I've had this blog template since I started blogging last year, and I'm starting to think that maybe I should find something different ( a little less 'cutesy' maybe? ) or even design something myself.
Lately I've been struck with this overwhelming need to change things. I've moved furniture, re-organized my closet, dyed my hair, and now I'm thinking my blog could use an overhaul. Something more, elegant? Mature? or should I just leave it?
Whaddya think?





6 comments on "Considering a change."
I enjoy mixing it up. I'm not sure I'm a fan of my pink lines and I recently discovered you can really change quite a bit. I do like all the stuff on the right hand side of your blog, though. It brought me up to speed really quickly!
It's fun to change things. I would do it!
MissConception
A little change always does some good!!! If you change it I hope you keep your little bug guy/girl, I think it is so cute and I associate that little guy with you!!
Thanks girls!!
A new format is in the works... it'll probably take me the better part of a month to get it just so, but look out for a new look! ;)
Belle, I'll most definitely be keeping Buggy around - he's my signature - I've had him in every avatar I've had since I started posting on BBs in some form or another. He's cute, and he's fun. :)
xo!
I like your blog theme. But if you need a change, you need a change. Have you tried googling "free blogger themes"? There are some great ones out there.
Thanks Abbie! That's a great idea. :)
Post a Comment