March 21, 2011

Housekeeping.


Last night I thought I'd do a bit of housekeeping around here (my blog).

I'm in the midst of designing a new template for it (which is a whole lotta trial and error; html language is much more difficult than UBB code) and I thought that a more complete picture of our journey was required in the sidebar box: "Cycling Particulars". I may change the title around, or make a new box just for cycling numbers later, but for now it remains one long, depressing list of a shit journey.

In a way, looking at all that we've been through written down makes me feel like we could do anything; but then reality set in and I just felt sad. I feel sad.

My journey is by no means the longest in the history of infertility; many women have suffered far more than I. But at the same time, no one should have to endure what my husband and I have been through.

It's so unfair. So god damned unfair.
Photobucket

3 comments on "Housekeeping."

Anonymous said...

It is absolutely, totally unfair. I'm so sorry that you are having to go through this. Hugs.

Blogger on March 21, 2011 at 2:24 PM said...

Thanks E.

Adriana said...

I'm so sorry you have to endure this. :( *Hugs* from AB! And I hate how your clinic has you in a holding pattern.

Lurkers...

Blogger Awards Won:

Blogger Awards Won:

be IN
 

A Bug Odyssey: a journey through infertility Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved Bug Blog Designed by BugBlogger