March 20, 2011

Update.


Well, I thought I'd post a little update since I haven't in a while (well, no updates with respect to infertility). Mind you, nothing much has really been happening. I did have a follow-up ultrasound last Monday though; turns out the growth/cyst they suspected to be an endometrioma is, in fact, an endometrioma.

I can't help but think that the trauma from the surgery has something to do with this oma. It wasn't there when she operated in October and mysteriously appeared in the last two follow-up ultrasounds I've had.

She specifically said that my ovaries looked normal, no endometriosis present, my tubes were open and normal in appearance as was my uterus.

So I ask you: WHAT THE FUCK?

We cannot catch a goddamned break. Honest to goodness. If shit is going to happen, it's going to happen to us.

My RE says he'll be interested to see what happens when we finally do cycle and they suppress me; hrmph.

I'm tired of feeling like my husband and I are some science project.
Photobucket

3 comments on "Update."

Hopeful4 said...

Son of a Gun!!
You don't need another LAP before IVF though right!?

Blogger on March 21, 2011 at 11:18 AM said...

They haven't mentioned another Lap, Hopeful. I would think that if it needed to be done that they would have gotten me on a surgical wait list right away given that we're in a holding pattern now anyway.
We'll see. It sounds as if he wants to monitor it during an IVF cycle to see how it responds to the meds.
Whatever. I'm beyond defeated now.

Hopeful4 said...

Thanks goodness!!
As I ripped March off the Calendar today I thought "APRIL"!? It's already freakin' April! Nbaby isn't too far away from treatment!!! So it'll be here before you know it (I hope).

Lurkers...

Blogger Awards Won:

Blogger Awards Won:

be IN
 

A Bug Odyssey: a journey through infertility Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved Bug Blog Designed by BugBlogger