August 07, 2010

Quick update.


Just a really quick update today from me.

My betas are dropping painfully slowly, yet again testing my patience. Well, there's nothing I can do about it so I guess I'd better just let nature take its course.

My hopes of an October cycling schedule look a little optimistic at this point, though. Depending on the PGD bookings at the clinic we may be forced to wait until the New Year now. Sigh. That'll be 3 years of trying to have a baby.

It looks more and more like my blog won't be so much about trying to conceive in the coming months, but the activities I'll be doing in an effort to occupy the mind.

0 comments on "Quick update."

Lurkers...

Blogger Awards Won:

Blogger Awards Won:

be IN
 

A Bug Odyssey: a journey through infertility Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved Bug Blog Designed by BugBlogger