February 19, 2011

Getting a few hits


My little sperm diet is getting a few hits lately. I like it! I know of several couples who've tried it and are subsequently pregnant or holding little ones already, so it's nice to know that *maybe* I had a little something to do with it. I'm sure it's not just a simple change in diet that could cause all of the BFPs, but it couldn't have hurt any.

Over the last year or so I've received a lot of emails and PMs from ladies whos husbands have tried the diet or supplements and are pregnant within 3 or 4 months. Makes me feel good - I can kind of live viacariously through them.

Heck! We even got pregnant once, against all odds, after trying for a long time with a devastating diagnosis and no success. The poor guy was eating nuts and seeds like they were going out of style for a good 10 months before the BFP, but still. Know what? His hair and skin have never looked better ;)

Enjoy your nuts, seeds and popcorn, men!
Photobucket

4 comments on "Getting a few hits"

Anonymous said...

Oooh do tell! What's on the sperm diet?

Blogger on February 19, 2011 at 12:53 PM said...

Click the link in the navbar at the top: Spermie Diet.
Here's the url:
http://ivfbug.blogspot.com/p/nbm3s-sperm-friendly-diet.html
Good luck! ;)

Hopeful4 said...

The diet helped me DH! So thank you so much NBaby!! No BFP yet but improvements are ALWAYS a step closer.

Blogger on February 23, 2011 at 1:02 PM said...

so happy to hear it - make sure he keeps it up! :)

Lurkers...

Blogger Awards Won:

Blogger Awards Won:

be IN
 

A Bug Odyssey: a journey through infertility Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved Bug Blog Designed by BugBlogger