February 28, 2011

A little less pressure, perhaps?


Most of my family have no idea about our 'problems' in the baby making department. Because of this, we're constantly pestered, and have been since we got married, as to when we're having kids. You know, we're not getting any younger. Normally I'm a pretty outspoken person but I just don't have the heart to tell my grandma to mind her own business.

But - given that my husband isn't living in the same province as myself, and hasn't been for months, it's as if we've been given a by. Nice. We'll take it.

It's amazing. Most of the time any FFF (fucking family function) is a stressful, anxiety inducing event meant to test my mental health with the constant barrage of baby-related questions.

Not any more! Not one child-based question in the last 4 months. NICE.

For the first time in years, I actually don't mind going to a family dinner, or even doing something as simple as picking up the phone. So, if there's a silver lining to hubs being away, it's the fact that it's prompted everyone to mind their own fucking business for a while.
Photobucket

1 comments on "A little less pressure, perhaps?"

Anonymous said...

Hi there hun--I'm glad that you're feeling less pressure. That's nice at least--even if you have to miss your hubby.

Thanks for your sweet comment yesterday--I wish you lived closer too. It would be so fun to bedroom makeover together!

Lurkers...

Blogger Awards Won:

Blogger Awards Won:

be IN
 

A Bug Odyssey: a journey through infertility Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved Bug Blog Designed by BugBlogger