I just feel so - broken hearted. Discouraged. Depressed.
Yup, I'm droppin' the 'D' word. Today, honestly, I felt depressed.
I didn't want to eat, I didn't want to get out of bed yet I couldn't sleep. Insomnia seems to have me imprisoned again. But in the last two weeks it seems as though I can't get enough sleep. I could sleep 12 hours a day - easily. I get up, walk the dog, eat and then go to work. Come home, go to bed, repeat. Weekends are so lonely. But at the same time I don't want to be social. I just want to be at home in case my hubby calls me.
As the months drag on without my husband here with me it just gets more and more difficult to cope with everything. I want him to come home. I thought that I would get more used to him being away as time went on, that I would find living the 'single' life easier and easier. Not so.
So I feel broken hearted.






7 comments on "Tired."
Aw honey, I'm so sorry you're feeling so down. I wish I knew what to say to make it better. Just know I'm sending you hugs and thinking of you.
Nbaby I am so sorry you are feeling so down. I wish I could jump on a plane and give you a big hug. Is your husband due back soon. I know how hard it can be without them. Big hugs my dear, Hope you feel better soon.
My wish is for you to be happy. Find something today you can be happy about, and hopefully that will at least bring a momentary smile to you face
*hugs*
Thanks girls. I'm trying. :)
Awww... Poor NBaby! I remember you mentioning of moving. Is that still an option!?
I think the weather really had me down and out also but I recently took up an excercise class and I feel like I have more energy (would that help?)
Thanks Hopeful.
Moving isn't really an option at this point; if his position becomes more permanent there then maybe we would consider it.
As for the exercise class: trying to drag my arse back to the gym but I'm having a hard time finding the motivation to do it. I guess I just have to light a fire and go. ;)
Dang that sucks it isn't more permanent for him!
It took me a long time to get into excersising I even bought a treadmill and had no motivation for it. I find having a class to go to that I pay for is a motivation.
I hope everything gets better from today on! Happy Valentines day!!
Post a Comment