December 04, 2010

Remain.... positive?


Ok, so I'm really trying to remain positive. I am! Ok, I admit it - I'm a Negative Nelly (on the best of days, lately!)

At least I have a few upcoming things to look forward to. My hubs is coming home this week coming (YAY!) for a whole MONTH! (double YAY!) Man it's been hard with him away.  And, it's what? 21 days until Christmas now? This year's holiday season will be bittersweet, but at least he'll be home!

I have to admit - I'm worried about my recent test results. My E2 was sky-high on CD 5 (362pmol/L), FSH (4.6IU/L) and Prolactin (9.0ug/L). I've been told that the high E2 can mask a high FSH, making the FSH look low when it's really not. Nuts. I really, really, really hope that this isn't a sign of DOR. My AFCs have always been somewhat normal ( 15, 13, and 14 on 3 accounts). And, they've never mentioned the high E2 before.

I'm praying that this high E2 has something to do with my recent surgery; that them messin' around with my left ovary has somehow farked up my hormones for a month, and then next month, BAM! Back to normal.

Please? Universe? Could you throw me a bone here? We really don't need to be dealing with DOR or anything *remotely* like it when we need 15-20 eggs per PGD cycle to have a shot at one genetically-good embie.

So, I'm trying really hard not to freak out. I think I'm going to request repeat bloodwork for next month when I'm in the REs office on the 13th. Lucky 13. Sigh.

And I'm hoping AF arrives super early so that I can maybe call in for a hysteroscopy for first thing in the New Year. But I'm not holding my breath.
Photobucket

0 comments on "Remain.... positive?"

Lurkers...

Blogger Awards Won:

Blogger Awards Won:

be IN
 

A Bug Odyssey: a journey through infertility Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved Bug Blog Designed by BugBlogger