I'm so tired; with everything going on in our personal life right now, I'm exhausted.
My husband is home, but I haven't really spent more than 20 minutes alone with him in 3 days. His mother is very ill so we're with her in the hospital a lot (he hasn't come home yet this morning from spending the night last night).
We're all so tired - emotionally and physically. Christmas is at the back of our minds right now; I almost forgot that we have what will hopefully be our protocol appointment on Monday - I just hope we can keep the appointment.
I think we're both ready for 2011 to be an easy year.
We've made a big decision regarding our living arrangement, as well. If he has to spend another year on the other side of the country, I'm leaving my job, selling the house and moving out there with him. We just emotionally and physically can't do this for another year again. We'll probably still cycle here for any cycles over and above our spring 2011 one, and we both have family here so we'll be flying back and forth, anyway.
I just don't care anymore about losing my job or seniority or selling our place and the what if we have to come back and we don't have anywhere to live. Who. Cares.
I'm fed up.





0 comments on "So tired."
Post a Comment