December 21, 2010

Small update.


So we've heard from the genetics institute in Detroit and will be booking an appointment with them for our PGS(D) consultation for the New Year. I'll update the sidebar with our appointment date as soon as we know.

Still no word on the injectables orientation. They've told us they probably wouldn't contact us until early January to book the appointment. Hopefully then they'll know what's going on with their lab staffing.

As for trying to get the second hysteroscope cancelled, well, I'm still working on it. In the meantime, my RE has requested that my baseline bloodwork all be re-done since it's been a year. I'm still waiting to hear whether he wants another HSG, as well.

That is all.
Photobucket

0 comments on "Small update."

Lurkers...

Blogger Awards Won:

Blogger Awards Won:

be IN
 

A Bug Odyssey: a journey through infertility Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved Bug Blog Designed by BugBlogger