June 13, 2011

4dp5dET ... (9DPO) ... Met.amucil


Ya, that's right. I feel old. I'm constipated from the progesterone suppositories (see last post) and I'm drinking Met.amucil. I would like to take a dump right now without feeling like my head is going to blow off of my shoulders. I'm sorry, crass, I know. But god almighty, I'm constipated.

Constipation = Cranky Buggy. Just for the record. In case you were wondering.

Now a very wise friend told me to pick up some Bene.fibre - the tasteless, odorless kind. Awesome idea.

Except I sent Mr. Buggy out to get said fibre supplement, and I didn't think that he'd know what Bene.fibre looked like so, always thinking, I told him to just pick me up some Meta.mucil. The unflavoured kind. I knew he'd know what to look for with that.

BARF. This stuff should be outlawed. Never fails. Every time I try to take this crap, be it the 'BerryBlend' flavour, the 'Orange' or now the plain, it fucking stinks. And combine that with my already queazy/sensitive stomach, and I don't think there'll be much poop-relief in site until I can get to the drugstore for another brand. Ick.
Photobucket

2 comments on "4dp5dET ... (9DPO) ... Met.amucil"

Hopeful4 on June 13, 2011 at 9:58 AM said...

Definately try the Benif.ibre! I got the orange chewable tabs... like a giant vitamin C. And it wasn't horrible just manageable!

NSN said...

I agree, flavorless Bene.fibre! Add it to juice.

PS - I have everything crossed for you :)

Lurkers...

Blogger Awards Won:

Blogger Awards Won:

be IN
 

A Bug Odyssey: a journey through infertility Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved Bug Blog Designed by BugBlogger