June 14, 2011

5dp5dET ... (10DPO) ... Odds


I'm still having some cramping once in a while, but thankfully no spotting yet. I'm feeling really tired, and unfortunately, still constipated. The only other pain-in-the-ass symptom I'm having at the moment is breast swelling and tenderness - they're huge, and very heavy. I'm a stomach sleeper and haven't been able to in the last couple of days.

The 2ww when you've done IVF is torture on a different level. Instead of having that unknowing hope of whether that little eggie got jiggy wit a little spermie, you KNOW it did. You KNOW there's a perfectly normal embryo sitting in your uterus. Now you just gotta hope that your future offspring is smart enough to actually attach to that juicy endometrium.

Go on, now, 'Blobby', you know ya wanna burrow right in there. It's thick. It's warm. It's nutrient packed. Just do it.

I guess I should explain 'Blobby'. This is the nickname my hubs has given the blast. Because it looks like a blob. Very original.

Anyway, I was trying to keep my mind occupied last night so I was surfing the web, and was on my fertility clinic's website, checking out their latest stats:

Pregnancy stats from Jan 1, 2011 - March 31, 2011
Apparently my odds are about 70% of a pregnancy (confirmed heartbeat on viability scan). Here's hoping. 
 Photobucket

4 comments on "5dp5dET ... (10DPO) ... Odds"

Elphaba on June 14, 2011 at 5:26 PM said...

Good luck hun! I've got it all crossed for you! Fingers, toes and eyeballs.

bebefever on June 14, 2011 at 8:03 PM said...

stick blobby stick!! xoxox

Stinky on June 15, 2011 at 3:38 AM said...

1.5 embryos transferred? wtf??? I hope not

ADSchill on June 15, 2011 at 4:49 PM said...

Yay for Blobby! I can't believe you are only a few days ahead of me!

We are IVF cycle buddies!

I know how you feel about the torture of knowing that those little bugger(s) are all fertilized in there. It's crazy to think that it's possible they won't stay.


Good luck and I am wishing you the best!

MissC

Lurkers...

Blogger Awards Won:

Blogger Awards Won:

be IN
 

A Bug Odyssey: a journey through infertility Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved Bug Blog Designed by BugBlogger