Keep your panties on ladies. I'm waiting for betas.
Now I know I don't have to explain myself to you, but I will anyway.
My logic behind waiting? Time and time again, I've seen women who've had successful cycles on a stick but when it comes to the betas, the numbers don't jive. In other words, they end up having chemicals or early miscarriages. I don't want (or need) the mind fuck of having a potentially positive HPT and then go in on Tuesday for my betas and have really low or non-existent numbers.
So, I wait.
That's not to say that it's not testing my willpower to the extreme, because it is. But you'll all have to wait for the results, just like me.
Heartache or jubilation, what will it be. We'll see.





2 comments on "9dp5dET ... (14DPO) ... Testing"
No judgement her lady. I know how you feel. People have been asking me too if i am going to test at home or not. I just don't know yet. But I think your logic makes perfect sense.
I can't wait for Tuesday!
MissC
No judgement here! Your reasons are the best ones I've heard. No one needs that extra mind fuck! Can't wait for your next post :D
Post a Comment