July 12, 2010

It's not over yet...


Man, I thought I was done.

Severe cramping and heavy bleeding (tmi, I know) just started again. 2 T3s later, and it's down to a 'manageable' stabbing.



I'm back at the grind tomorrow, back to work. If this keeps up, though, I won't be able to stick it out.

My poor hubby thinks I'm going to hemorrhage and die. OK, maybe not literally, but he's hovering every time I change my pad and timing it to make sure I'm not changing too often (anything to indicate I'd be bleeding too heavily).

I wish this would just be over and done with. I'm tired. I'm sore. I don't want to feel sad anymore. I'm sad about being sad. I need to get back to work. I need to focus on something else. I need some change.

But right now, what I need is some morphine or something. Morphine would be nice. It'd probably take the physical pain away so maybe I could rest for a while and work on my psychological pain for a bit.

0 comments on "It's not over yet..."

Lurkers...

Blogger Awards Won:

Blogger Awards Won:

be IN
 

A Bug Odyssey: a journey through infertility Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved Bug Blog Designed by BugBlogger