July 29, 2010

Moving on.


Well, my body looks like it wants to return to 'normal'.  Thank goodness; this miscarriage seemed like it was never going to end. The deciding factor will be tomorrow when I receive the results from my latest beta. I tells ya - it had better be dropping! And would it be too much to ask for it to be back to zero? I don't think so! But, let's not get our hopes up here.

I've joined a gym. Gyms have come a long way since I belonged to one 10 years ago. They have t.v. screens right on each piece of cardio equipment! You just plug your headphones in, and bam! 70 cable channels at your fingertips. Too cool. Today was my first trip there, and I feel good! I really enjoyed it.

DH has booked his appointment to give a sample for cryopreservation (freezing) so by the end of the month we'll have millions of frosties just sitting there waiting to be used. I'm starting to get a little excited, actually... that this may actually happen.

We've been waiting on testing and results and more testing and surgery for more than a year now. I'm just really hoping that nothing gets in our way. I just want to be moving forward again.

Anyway.

A long weekend coming up - hallelujah. I need a couple of days off - I think DH does, too. He's been working non-stop trying to get organized for the move and the new job. The weather will be nice so we're just trying to decide what adventures we should get into over the next couple of days...

0 comments on "Moving on."

Lurkers...

Blogger Awards Won:

Blogger Awards Won:

be IN
 

A Bug Odyssey: a journey through infertility Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved Bug Blog Designed by BugBlogger