I'm trying to be patient, I really am. But my body is starting to piss me off.
So it's 3 weeks today that I miscarried; yesterday, my beta was still 79. For cryin' out loud! It only came down by less than half from last week.
So ya, I'm starting to get a little impatient.
On one of the forums I frequent another woman at the same fertility clinic was getting ready to call in next week to determine her protocol for October. WHUT?! I'm hoping she's just jumping the gun, but, I'm starting to think that maybe October I won't be ready.
I mean, I'll be ready - but my body probably won't be.
If I do the math, AF will basically have to arrive here in the next few weeks to make starting in October even possible. So now we might be looking at November, and who knows if they'll even cycle me then given that the PGD and transfer would be in December and I don't know what their hours are like over Christmas.
This sucks.






0 comments on "Frustrated."
Post a Comment