Ok, so maybe I'm exaggerating, but still. I'll take any good news right now that I can get my hands on.
So me RE (reproductive endochrinologist - fertility specialist) emailed me back. Great news: we can freeze DH's sperm so that I can cycle while he's away for work in the Fall, and not have to worry about timing around him being here.
Yippee!
This gives me something to look forward to. I just hope that we don't run into any *more* snags. We've had enough already in this TTC journey.
I had also asked her about the fetal karyotyping that we had done and how long it usually takes. She said 6 weeks - so that would be about a month from now. Hopefully after our vacation together in August.
Anyway - that's it. Just spending the night in with my hubby, sitting on the deck and enjoying the beautiful weather. It's a warm one today.
July 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments on "Super fantabulous news..."
Post a Comment