July 13, 2010

A quick one.


A quick little post today.

Off sick from work - I went in and only lasted 2 hours. The pain is tolerable today, but after pretty much zero sleep yesterday I was a zombie. So, opted to come home and nap.

What a nice way to wake from a nap - one of my lovely, thoughtful BBs (you know who you are) sent me flowers. I was so touched I started to cry. I truly have met a plethora of wonderful friends online, and I am grateful and honored to have done so.

The flowers had a cute little teddy bear attached. Thanks, MBL, you made my day. You really did.

Hubby and I are going to work on some finances tonight; we're thinking that with his new job, we can pay off all of our debt in the next 8-10 months and be starting fresh for IVF in the spring. I still have to figure out from the FC if they can freeze his swimmers so that when he's out of town for work, we can still go ahead with a cycle.

Anyway. Today is a day of relaxing. And I'm trying to convince DH that since we're no longer buying a house and moving, that perhaps we should trade our SUV in for something newer (and let's face it, fancier).

It's funny- when I get upset or depressed, I want to spend money. The rest of the time in my life I'm such a tight-wadded prude with my moola. Always responsible. I feel like throwing caution to the wind and saying to hell with it - I'm buying a *new* car. Not a used one like we've always done. Not the 'base' model without power anything or no a/c or no sunroof.

Screw it. I want new. So, I'm off now to start researching (in true NBM3 fashion...) so that maybe by November I'll have made my our decision. Hee hee!

0 comments on "A quick one."

Lurkers...

Blogger Awards Won:

Blogger Awards Won:

be IN
 

A Bug Odyssey: a journey through infertility Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved Bug Blog Designed by BugBlogger