May 22, 2011

I'm on a roll.


I just want to thank New Year Mum at A Year On: a new beginning (hopefully) for nominating me for a 'Stylish Blogger' Award. I am truly honored. I honestly never thought that my blog would be reaching so many women, and be read by so many who understand completely what I'm going through.

Unlike NYM I wasn't as organized as to get myself on the ICLWeek list - oops! But I'll do my best to get added to the next list, and, I'll make a good effort at commenting on my blogosphere ladies blogs this week!

So here it is, and just like all Blogger Awards, there are rules to follow:

1. Link back to the person who nominated you for the award. In my case I've linked to New Year Mum above. Thanks girl!!
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself. Since I just recently had to do this, I'll try and come up with 7 *new* things to tell you...
  • Gerberas are my most favorite flower. They are such perfect examples of nature at its finest.
  • I brush my teeth at least 4 times a day. I'm neurotic about my teeth.
  • My towels all have to face the same way in the linen closet.
  • I love cooking, but hate baking.
  • Bond and Hitchcock marathons in my house are the norm. 
  • My bed is one of my most favorite places in the world to be.
  • I have dual citizenship.

3.  Award other bloggers. This award is more than an honor, but a blessing as well. I didn't want to award the same bloggers that I did a few weeks ago with my 'Versatile Blogger' award, so it's forced me to go searching for brand new blogs I can follow, and support their writers as they  travel through life's crazy journeys. So here we go, here are 10 blogs I'd like to nominate.


4. Contact the recently awarded bloggers to let them know they've won! Ok! Now I'm off to email you all, and to add you all to my 'Stalking' list, of course!
Photobucket

4 comments on "I'm on a roll."

DandelionBreeze on May 22, 2011 at 1:42 PM said...

Love that you got your award... and love all the things about you xoxo

S.I.F. on May 22, 2011 at 10:44 PM said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me! That was very sweet of you!!

Elphaba on May 23, 2011 at 11:08 AM said...

Thanks so much for the award!!

Me on May 24, 2011 at 12:39 PM said...

Thank you so much for the award! Thanks for visiting my site. I hope you stop back by often!

Lurkers...

Blogger Awards Won:

Blogger Awards Won:

be IN
 

A Bug Odyssey: a journey through infertility Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved Bug Blog Designed by BugBlogger