May 10, 2011

YIPEE!! I won an AWARD!!


"... you like me, right now, you like me!!!!" 
-Sally Field during her 1985 Oscar Award acceptance speech

Someone out there in this great Blogosphere, namely tintedsky at Waiting for u, baby thinks I deserve a nod...

So aparently there are rules when one accepts these awards. Here they are, listed, as now I must pay it forward!!

  1. Grab the award
  2. Link back to the person who gave it to you
  3. Share 10 things about yourself
  4. Award 15 recently discovered blogs

Okey dokey artichokey. Here we go:

Share 10 things about yourself:

  1. I'm a neurotic control freak. Everything must be 'just-so'. My label maker and I spend a lot of time together.
  2. I'm a closet couponer (which let me tell you is hard to do in Canada, our coupon systems here are crap)
  3. I love my job, despite the crap hours. I'll miss it when we move.
  4. I grew up in a household of women; no wonder my poor dad left.
  5. I like milkshakes. And hamburgers. At the same time. From White Spot. YUM. 
  6. I love my husband more than anything in this world; I remind myself of this daily when he doesn't go along with 1. (above)
  7. I LOVE Johnny Depp. 
  8. I wish I was thinner. Like high-school thin.
  9. I watch the Young and the Restless. (I know - don't judge)
  10. I just want to be a mum. More than anything.

Award 15 recently discovered blogs:
Ok, so I'll be honest; I don't have 15 recently discovered blogs. But I have 10. So I hope I'm not going to anger the Blog Award Gods when I only list 10 - but to those I award, feel free to list 15!!


  1. PCOSChick @ His & Her's Infertility
  2. Selbe @ Broken Birds & Bees
  3. Stinky @ Beyond the Wallpaper
  4. Hopeful4 @ HoPeFuL 4...
  5. Belle @ I WILL Conceive
  6. CGD @ Adventures in Infertility Land
  7. Sarah @ The Cure for Boredom is Curiosity
  8. Fromwell @ My Journey Through Inferitlity
  9. In-fucking-fertility @ Fucking Infertility 
  10. Bebe Fever @ Bebe Fever
Lots of love to my fellow infertility bloggers. This journey fucking sucks donkey balls; but at least we all have each other. And thanks again to tintedsky for nominating me. I'm honored.

xo

Photobucket

4 comments on "YIPEE!! I won an AWARD!!"

PCOSChick on May 10, 2011 at 7:34 AM said...

Thank you so much for the blog award!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Hun!!!!

Sarah N on May 10, 2011 at 1:53 PM said...

Thank you! This is also a great list of other blogs on similar subject matter to check out...thanks!

Hopeful4 on May 14, 2011 at 9:38 PM said...

Yay! Thanks for the award! But I am not as interesting as you!!

Lurkers...

Blogger Awards Won:

Blogger Awards Won:

be IN
 

A Bug Odyssey: a journey through infertility Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved Bug Blog Designed by BugBlogger